Saturday, September 27, 2014

Our first year with Brynn

I am absolutely flabbergasted that a year has come and gone since we became parents.  It has been a heck of a year full of so many ups and so many downs.  As much as I prefer the up moments, both Mark and I have grown so much from the down moments.  I feel very strongly that if we didn't have trials and tribulations we would not become stronger, better people.

During these times of trials and tribulations we have an tremendous promise from our Savior,  Jesus Christ.  He says in John 14:18, "I will not leave you comfortless:  I will come to you."  There will be nothing on the earth that can defeat us.  What a beautiful promise and I can truly say that my belief in God and Jesus Christ has brought so much comfort during our rough times this year and also during previous hard times.

So, having said all that, I thought since I have been pretty bad at keeping up our blog, I would share a video we made of our first year with Brynn.  It's a little long, but it's hard to fit a year into a short video.  It shows how far she has come and what a true joy she is now.  We love her to bits and feel so lucky to be her mom and dad.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment