Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Our September

The last couple of months have just flown by!  It's hard to believe we are nearing Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We imagine that this holiday season is going to be one of our favorites, since we are now parents to a beautiful baby girl. Yes, we have been placed!!  I will share our story soon.  In the meantime, here's what we have been up to the last couple of months:

This handsome man had a birthday on September 6th!  What was his birthday request?  Dinner at the Original Pancake House (or should I say breakfast).  I sure love my humble, easy to please husband.

We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on September 18th.  How did we celebrate?  We went out to dinner and then had a nice, relaxing night at home.  It was wonderful!

This little angel, Brynn Catherine Beagley was born on Monday, September 23rd.  We are head over heels for her!  I will share more about her in another post.







2 comments:

  1. You guys have had a whirlwind year! I can't wait for the official Brynn post. I am dying that I missed her by a matter of days, but so thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! It's crazy that just a week after your baby shower, we were meeting our little girl!

    ReplyDelete